20th Birthday Wishlist

Thursday 4 January 2018

Hey y'all!

So if you didn't know my birthday is coming up SO SOON, the 18th of January if you would like to know, and I am turning the big 20!!! I am so not ready to turn 20, as I'll no longer be a typical teenager, but I'm excited to see where my twenties are going to take me!

As my birthday is coming up, I decided to create a little wish list of items that I have been loving for a while, and if I received one of these items for my birthday I would be so stoked as I think they're all super cute, and things I would use on a daily basis. Especially the cat lady figure.... I mean, who wouldn't love that? If y'all would like to purchase these items for yourself then I'll link everything below!

Shop Here:
*Topshop* Rio Floral Embellished Cross Body Bag - £30 (Link)
*Topshop* Alfie Buckle Boots - £89.99 (Link)
*Anthropologie* Cachet Monogram Hook, 'H' - £12 (Link)
*Anthropologie* Zodiac Journal, 'Capricorn' - £16 (Link)
*West Elm* Crown Catchall £19.20 {Sale} - £19.20 (Link)
*West Elm* Stone Bookend Alabaster - £39 (Link)
*Amazon* Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure - £13.99 (Link
*Amazon* College: Real + Relatable Devotionals For Every College Girl - £23.63 (Link)
*Amazon* Brighten Your Bible Study - £9.60 (Link)
*Amazon* BeLoved: 14 Days on Love, Loneliness, Relationships + Redemption - £7.90 (Link)
*PMT Music* Grestch Hollowbody White - £855.44 (Link)
*Etsy* Meowie Bowie Print - £12.38+ (Link)

Here is a quick DISCLAIMER... I am not expecting everything or even a single item on this list. I thought it would be a fun idea to compile some things I've seen, loved and wanted to purchase for myself to hopefully help y'all with ideas if you or a friend have a birthday coming up! Some items are affordable, and others are more on the expensive side.... *cough, cough dream guitar*. Please take this post with a grain of salt, and I hope you enjoyed reading!


xo
Hope

Post a Comment

© HEYHOPEBARKER. Design by Fearne.