Bath Christmas Market

Tuesday 6 December 2016









Every year, both my parents and I visit Bath Christmas Market and has soon become a little tradition for us. From food to cute little nick-nacks that each store has for sale, there is always something different to see when you visit. As well as the lovely little stalls, there are some great stores to visit and things to see. The seasonal scents of mulled wine in the air, the Christmas lights in the sky, and the festive music all around really brings the Christmas spirit out in me, even though it's been out since November 1st. If you can visit the Christmas market in Bath, or Bath in general, I would definitely recommend. The stunning architecture and stores to visit make a lovely day out. Whilst visiting Bath I also decided to create a little short film. If you would like to watch the video I've linked it below! Also, if you would like to see more photographs that I took in Bath, check out my Instagram, here.


Post a Comment

© HEYHOPEBARKER. Design by Fearne.