My Victorias Secret Wishlist

Thursday 18 August 2016



Hey! So as someone who has never purchased anything from Victorias Secret, I spend a lot of my time 'window' shopping online. The main reason for never actually buying anything from Victorias Secret + PINK is because there never used to be a store around where I lived. But, over the past couple of months, there has been a VS store being prepared to open in the fall. I am so excited for the store to open because I literally love everything they sell.  I've found a few bits and bobs that I think are super cute, so of course, I had to share them with y'all as well.


I'm so obsessed with Pink's campus line, and I love their campus long sleeve t-shirts. I think that their colour variations are so cute, and the peach, purple and mint green colours caught my eye because they're some of my favourite colours. They look so comfortable, and perfect just to throw on when you don't know what to wear, but still want to look cute.

I love the split neck pullover. I'm a sucker for comfy hoodies so I'd probably get this pullover in a size bigger than normal so it was extra comfy. I love the long split v-neck because I hate hoodies that choke you because the necks are so tight. I love this pink colour too because it's not too pink. It would be perfect for all year round, and.... I would probably wear it every single day.

Okay, so how cute is this bralette? This is Pink's new floral lace bra and I think it's the prettiest bralette I've even seen! How cute would this look peeking out at the top of a loose white tee? I love when you can see such a pretty bralette showing at the top of a tee because they add so much to an outfit, even though it's something so simple!

The classic Victoria's Secret beauty bag is something I've wanted to pick up for a long while. The classic VS design. I've heard that these beauty bags hold a lot of things so it would be perfect for my make-up to be stored in.

These are some of the many things I've been loving from Victorias Secret + VS Pink lately. Have you picked up anything from VS lately, or has there been something you've had your eye on? Let me know in the comments below! 
© HEYHOPEBARKER. Design by Fearne.