Polka Dot Coziness & My Girl Kelsea

Sunday 3 July 2016


If you know me then you know that I love country music. I mean it flows through my veins. There's a photo of me from when I was about 2/3 years old wearing a Stetson cowboy hat and loving life, and then there's another of me holding a Bud. It's okay I wasn't the one drinking! So basically southern roots have been enlisted in me since birth, and my Welsh self is completely okay with that.





You probably also know that I absolutely love Kelsea Ballerini, and her album 'The First Time'. She is such a big inspiration to me musically, style wise, even home decor wise... She's the bestest. Seriously guys, y'all need to check out Kelsea's album if you haven't already. It's pure gold.

I recently got Kelsea's album on vinyl and again if you know me then you know I actually died over this. Literally this vinyl is the prettiest thing I've ever seen. The vinyl itself is white, and the inner sides are blue and pink. LOVE! Since I got my Crosley record player in 2014 I have been so obsessed with playing all of my parents old vinyls, and trust me theres a lot of good ones. Fleetwood Mac, Glen Campbell, Pink Floyd, just to name a few. Even though I have such a lovely record player I hardly ever purchase new vinyls for myself so when I do it's total bliss!

As well as getting this amazing vinyl I picked up a new dressing gown from Primark and it is totally giving me Victorias Secret Pink vibes but without the sequins unfortunately. This is literally the softest robe I've ever owned, and is so comfy to lounge around in on lazy days. Everyday is a lazy day in my world at the moment.

I usually spend my days now that's its summer break in my cute robe, and attempting to write songs even though I'm in a complete writers block, and not that good at writing songs anyway. You gotta start somewhere though!

What have you guys been up to lately? Do you guys like country music! If not then definitely check out Kelsea's album. You won't be disappointed! xo
© HEYHOPEBARKER. Design by Fearne.