Music Wishlist For July

Monday 27 July 2015

Fun fact about me that you may not know. I love music, just like the most of us in this world, but I enjoy to sing, write songs and play guitar. Hopefully one day I would love for it to be a career for me. I always think about performing in the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. If you can't tell now, I'm a country girl.

I received my first guitar when I was 13, for my birthday and I fell in love but I always gave up when I was trying to learn because it was 'too hard', but last August I decided to start learning properly. I'm still not the best, and my hands still hurt like hell, but I'm getting there. I always remember writing songs in my Hannah Montana notebook. It was my songwriting book and journal. I always took it to school and wrote and wrote and wrote.

Seen as I've had my guitar for over 5 years now, its been a good one. My parents bought it as a surprise for me from Argos as a starter kit for my learning. It was around £80 and I loved it. I still do! When I saw this Fender Sonoran SCE Electric Acoustic guitar on Instagram I instantly fell in love. I believe it is apart of the vintage collection. The colours are based from old 1950's & 60's cars. The pearl pick up is the prettiest thing. I am hopefully going to be getting this beauty around the end of the year, and Im so excited.

So when you buy a electro-acoustic you probably should also get an amp. I found this Fender Acoustasonic 90 Combo Amp, and I love it. I don't really know a lot about amps, or how they work (if you're good with amps help me) but I am willing to learn.

So, if you haven't heard of the beautiful Kelsea Ballerina then go to your Spotify or Apple Music and look for her. She is a country artist, so if you're like me and love country music you'll love Kelsea. I've been listening to her since her EP was released, and when her album The First Time came out I was again, obsessed! I would love to get her music in CD form so I can jam out in the car.

I have really missed doing these wish list posts, so I thought I'd bring them back into my blog a little bit, and I doing different kind of wish lists like these!
© HEYHOPEBARKER. Design by Fearne.